Managed IT Services For Toronto Organizations
Looking for Continuous Care for Your IT Environment?
A business can’t operate efficiently without the support of a high-quality IT department — the backbone of the company that literally keeps everything running smoothly.
Don’t have time or money to build an in-house IT department? – Managed IT Services is the Solution.
Do Businesses Need Managed IT Services?
A normal business suffers from the following ailments.
- Overworked Staff
- Frequent Downtimes
- Slow Networks
- Loss of Productivity and in turn, revenue
And that is because they try to do everything themselves.
Microsoft, Dell, and HP, for example, have to outsource part of their businesses to the specialists.
So how could small to mid-sized firms do it all?
By opting for Managed IT Services, you outsource all of your IT support needs to the industry experts that have been doing this for decades.
How Much Does Managed IT Services Cost?
The service models differ from MSP to MSP but the most common ones involve a pre-determined monthly fee on the basis of:
Level of Services to be employed
Some other factors agreed upon by both parties during the contracting phase
What Are The Advantages Of Managed IT Services?
- Cheaper Than an In-house IT Team: An ordinary IT department requires an initial capital investment on top of continuous operation and maintenance expenses in the form of equipment upgrades, new staff hiring, salaries, training etc. With Managed IT Services, all these costs are completely eliminated.
- Uninterrupted Services: Quality and stability are assured and with multiple backups, disaster recovery, business continuity, and more. Your business will remain operational even after a localized disaster.
- Expertise: We hire only the best and the brightest the industry has to offer. All our employees are certified and have experience working in the IT industry for decades.
- More Resources: By outsourcing all IT functions you are left with more manpower, funds, and resources that can be put towards achieving business goals instead of investing in secondary activities such as IT care.