Information Technology Management For Toronto & Southern Ontario Organizations
How can an IT services company help me grow my Toronto business?
With the kind of competition in Toronto and the GTA at large, fewer solutions can rival what an IT services company can do. Taking care of help desk calls, proactively monitoring installed systems, implementing cybersecurity and business continuity policies etc., business growth becomes more easily.
What is better for my GTA business, in-house IT or managed IT?
Many businesses in the Greater Toronto Area have struggled to see the need of having an IT department. With downtime being common due to a computer or network failure and training needs increasing, it may seem as though IT costs are going to keep soaring.
This is why businesses in GTA are shifting towards Managed IT services.
What is Managed IT Services?
Managed IT services are solutions provided to businesses which are looking to minimize their IT costs while maximizing the productivity and efficiency benefits. Managed Services Providers (MSPs) easily go beyond what an in-house IT department could do because they are industry experts who have both technology and business experience.
What Information Technology Services does Checksum offer?
Checksum’s expertise is seen best in the following services. These are offered to law firms, healthcare providers, distribution and warehousing companies as well as small and mid-size businesses.
- Managed IT Services – Making sure your systems are always updated and functioning at their best
- Cloud Services – Providing you with cost-effective, scalable, mobile-friendly alternatives to in-house IT assets
- Cybersecurity Services – Leveraging cutting-edge IT security protocols to protect your workflow and data
- Help Desk Services – Providing day-to-day answers and fast response to troubleshooting requests
- Business IT Consulting – Helping you with IT-impacted executive decision making by giving you timely information and analytics
- Data Backup and Business Continuity – Securing and saving your data and mission-critical applications for use offsite if required
- VOIP – Giving you access to modern communication and collaboration tools run on new internet infrastructure
- Supplemental IT Support – Working with internal IT teams to provide specialized expertise for specific one-time projects
How much do Managed IT Services cost?
Considering that businesses have different needs, the cost of managed services varies. Services can be offered individually or as a package. Either way, the cost is usually incorporated into a flat monthly fee. This has always been more cost effective than what an IT department of similarly-experienced staff would cost.
How is Checksum unique from other Information Technology Companies?
For over 10 years, Checksum has served businesses throughout the GTA, and gotten issues fixed right for our clients the first time.
- Town of Ajax
- Town of Aurora
- City of Brampton
- Township of Brock
- City of Burlington
- Town of Caledon
- Municipality of Clarington
- Durham Region
- Town of East Gwillimbury
- Town of Georgina
- Halton Region
- Town of Halton Hills
- Township of King
- City of Markham
- City of Mississauga
- Town of Milton
- Town of Newmarket
- Town of Oakville
- City of Oshawa
- Peel Region
- City of Pickering
- Town of Richmond Hill
- Township of Scugog
- City of Toronto
- Township of Uxbridge
- York Region
- City of Vaughan
- Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville
- Town of Whitby
Checksum has consistently provided the IT boost businesses need. With a company culture of efficiency and integrity, the team always does the job right the first time.
This means there are no charges for unnecessary visits and downtime is kept to a minimum. Such environments allow businesses to focus on growth.